- Provide teen focused programming such as; study skills, health education, job skills, tutoring, social issues and arts programming.
- Connect youth with mental health resources if needed.
- Provide mediation to youth and their parents.
- Provide resources and support for teens who may be experiencing bullying at their school.
- Partner with schools and other organizations to provide educators with the tools to create schools that are LGBTQ inclusive.
- Annually presents Anoka LGBTQ Youth Pride
Our future goals:
- Provide food and shelter for run away and homeless teens.
- Serve as a Teen Center for LGBTQ teens and their allies.
- Provide a meeting space for community partners who are working towards the same mission.
Donations of any size are tax deductible and go directly toward providing activities and services to LGBTQIA youth in our community. Please help us in any way you can. Thank you from all of us at Justin's Gift!